Is any of BeamNG.Drive World Of Mods safe ?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Nicholes Dorey, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Nicholes Dorey

Nicholes Dorey
    Expand Collapse

Is any of BeamNG.Drive World Of Mods safe ?

I know some of the mods on world of mods are really not safe to use but is there any of them is good to use without a virus attached to it for 0.14.2

2. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

I'd avoid the site if I were you. Its probably a minefield of bad stuff, and its best to be avoided.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Flameboy1364

Flameboy1364
    Expand Collapse

Nyet Komkrade, that site is only full of Cyka's and Bylats, much better to ignore the site.
    All the good mods are on this site anyway, no reason to even want to visit WOM.

4. Nicholes Dorey

Nicholes Dorey
    Expand Collapse

thanks for telling me because when I had earlier versions of the game I think it was 0.8.0 they worked for my other laptop and didn't have viruses in them at the time only some had it
    thanks now ill steer clear of it totally now

Attached Files:

• Screenshot38.png
  5. TuxedoBanana279

TuxedoBanana279
    Expand Collapse

Do mods from World of Mods actually work? If so, how do I install them? Because I downloaded some and put them in the "vehicles" folder and they are not showing up in game...

6. Nicholes Dorey

Nicholes Dorey
    Expand Collapse

Some will but the catch to it some won't work or have a virus in the zip folder the best place to get mods would be to download them on this website for mods and you have to put them mods folder under documents/beamng/mods

The only way for the mods from world of mods to be safe is to remove the virus on computer you rarely use or don't use and if you want to remove the virus is to scan the folder with an antivirus and show hidden folders and delete any that looks like its not apart of mod. even if you do all that your still taking a chance.

7. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

Yes, they may work.
    Yes, you will, most likely, get a virus.
    No, you don’t want any. They’re just ripped off this site anyways, so why bother?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice