Is it possible to create a new "country" (in the vehicle selector filters)?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by RY4NDY, Dec 10, 2021.

1. RY4NDY

RY4NDY
    Expand Collapse

When making one of my previous Automation cars I've figured out how to add a country to it in the info.json file. (Which makes it e.g. show up in the vehicle selector when filtering by country, and makes it show the country's flag when you've selected that vehicle for a time trial).

This works fine when making a car that's from a country that already exists in BeamNG, such as "Country":"United States".
    However I'm currently making a vehicle in Automation that's supposed to be produced in the fictional country 'Archana' from Automation's campaign mode. Is it also possible to add new countries like that (and the flags of those countries) to BeamNG?

(Not sure if I should post this here or in the Automation subforums; since this question isn't specifically related to Automation vehicles, that's just what I want to use it for)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I don't think it's possible since the country flags and stuff are saved in UI internal library folder that I don't think is moddable

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice