Is there a way to make UI holographic arrows in Garage to Garage scenario disappear?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Dezervon, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Dezervon

Dezervon
    Expand Collapse

I have created a thread about this over 3 months ago and it went without any reactions. Also it´s evident this request has gone unnoticed for devs as after the last update there is still no way to get rid of the annoying blue markers pointing the way. For a game that aspires for realism, I don´t understand it, as there is the minimap that can be followed.

The "Show ingame mission markers" box only applies for freeroam mission spots, and not the scenario markers. Is there a workaround for this that can be done by fiddling with the files or is it more complicated than that?

#1 Dezervon, Aug 14, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dezervon

Dezervon
    Expand Collapse

I am going to bump this. Unbelievable, really.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Please be understanding, we are unable to monitor and notice every single post that happens across all our forums and socials. We are humans too.

As for your original question, no, this is not a feature, there's no way to disable it, and at this moment there is no plans to make it disable-able (although personally I would like that feature too).

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dezervon

Dezervon
    Expand Collapse

I appreciate your reply! Sincerely hope that it will be in the plans one day, though. I will return to being humble, now, that I know it´s seen by the people in control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice