1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Issues in game I have reported in the feedback thread and recieved no response for.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by RetroStevie, Dec 9, 2017.

1. RetroStevie

RetroStevie
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

First of all, if any devs have seen these messages, I apologise for not realising! Anyway, I have had a few issues in the game recently and haven't recieved any response from any devs, I will list them here.

• Serious lag in WCA. I originally read that if my PC could run JRI or ECA (which it can) it would run WCA (which it can barely run at all). Recieved an agree for this and got no response.
    • Respawning cars changes the license plate. In 0.10 the license plates changed, so when I spawn a different car it changes the license plate. I have the Steam version of the game so it puts my steam name on the license plate. This is annoying for taking screenshots. Got no response back in 0.10 feedback thread. I made a thread and got no response either. The thread actually got an agree rating. This still happens in 0.11.0.3.
    • The garages in the neighbourhood in WCA. After driving around WCA at 7fps, I noticed the houses in the neighbourhood look incredibly difficult to enter. This post recieved multiple agree ratings, but no response. (9 agrees as of the time of writing.)
    • The neighbourhood in ECA. I asked if some of the oddly-placed houses were intended, and recieved no answer to my question.
    • Laggy UI. I haven't mentioned this (apart from a thread a long time ago) but it is just the speedometer, it is now all the menus. It takes forever to change vehicle.

I really do like this game. It was probably one of the best £20 I ever spent. I appreciate how hard the devs work on this game, and how difficult it is to make maps and vehicles for the games. The dev team really do work hard. I just wish for a response to these subjects which I have mentioned before. As an early access game, buying this I did expect issues. I also realise that some of these will be fixed in the future. I really appreciate the work that goes into this project, but I hope I can recieve a response

Thanks.

-Stevie

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

For this turn on the game without logging on to steam.

3. RetroStevie

RetroStevie
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. I do use this sometimes, but I like having access to the steam features (like the screenshot feature, as it works a bit quicker than Beam's one). Thanks for the comment.

4. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it's impossible to tell whether or not Dev's will work on the bugs you report. You just have to hope and wait.
    But them not replying doesn't mean they aren't working on it.
    Normally when indie devs ignore your bug reports it's a bad sign, here not so much in my (limited) experience.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice