It says "Other Artwork" Some of my traditional art. And idea for a track using new work done soon.

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Artistterrymartin, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

If I can get more familiar with the world editor I have plenty of ideas. Its just a matter of converting what I can do on paper into the game with the tools Torque offers. For me its another art medium. One I am not fluent with yet. Not at the point where I sketch something on paper and know right away how to get it into the game without a lot of experimenting.

If anyone else draws/paints/sketches I would love to see some others traditional artwork. The river drawings I made up out of my head, why they look more like sketches.

Mix of paint, color pencil, pen, ink, clay. Old photo restore was using mouse to draw/paint layers in photoshop. I more less stopped working on it after I saw I was just making up a face. There was very little to go by and it likely looks nothing like the real man did. Other than features being in the general right place.

If this is off topic somehow, sorry. Assume "Other Artwork" is "Other Artwork" :/]

Related to BeamNG, I do have an idea for a track that all the assets are hand drawn and card board like cut outs. But on a 3d map.

Attached Files:

• 166988839_2960134097641852_6914829869107397085_n.jpg
    • IMG_4350.jpg
    • IMG_9203.jpg
    • IMG_9205.jpg
    • IMG_9206.jpg
    • IMG_E9199.jpg
    • IMG_E9200.jpg
    • IMG_E9202.jpg
    • oldphoto3.jpg
    • IMG_9198.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice