It was just the beginning...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by BigMac, May 1, 2016.

1. BigMac

BigMac
    Expand Collapse

Having not been online for a rather long time, and also having not launched the game in an even longer while (due to problems, genuine problems :( ) I though i would take this time to say something.

Having been here from the beginning, watching that countdown timer in school, waiting for the bell to ring and let me home, so I could throw my money at the - at the time - group of four developers, I thought I ought to say thank you, and well done.

It really is brilliant to see how the community has come on in the past few years and months, with more and more players joining daily. I especially thank the longstanding members, such as SixSixSevenSeven, and drowsysam for being so awesome.

But balls to that, the main thing I wanted to say here is a massive THANK YOU to the developers. You have created such an amazing piece of software, providing me and many others with endless hours of fun. It is plain to see that many many many hours of work have been put into the development of this game, and for that I thank you. It's been one hell of a roller coaster ride.

THANK YOU!!!

Oh, and one more thing I need to say - I wanted to write something like this for a while, but I thought that this would make an awesome test for my new keyboard, lmao xD

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice