It's possible to make a Lincoln Mark V type of car for BeamNG.drive?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Gabriel Pereira Saideles, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Gabriel Pereira Saideles

Gabriel Pereira Saideles
    Expand Collapse

The Mark V is my favorite car, and unfortunately, I never saw one in person (I'm Brazilian, and imported ones are super rare). and I would love to drive one at least on BeamNG, to see the interior detailing, to hear the roar of a low-compression V8, and to at least imagine how it feels to be inside of one of those beauties. I know that game already has the Moonhawk but looks like an entry-level LTD or a Ford Maverick with those round headlights. I really hope that someone makes at least a mod. And if someone really does something like that, I would love to have the pleasure to help on Patreon.

Attached Files:

• lincoln-mark-v-continental-1977-1979-01.jpg
    #1 Gabriel Pereira Saideles, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Of course it is... But who will do it? I have no idea. Creating cars for BeamNG that aren't meshslaps literally takes months, so people that create them, create cars they like in what ever way. That Lincoln looks really cool & I would like to drive one ingame as well, but as I said, unless you'll find someone who loves them & wants to get it ingame, you're pretty much out of luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gabriel Pereira Saideles

Gabriel Pereira Saideles
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, that's the truth...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice