Ive got a new game coming! ReCharge RC a game about user generated tracks and vehicle customization!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Hondune, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Hondune

Hondune
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, im back again with a new physics based game! This time focused on player created content and competing against each other with asynchronous multiplayer and online leaderboards!

Game Description:
    ReCharge RC is a game where you can Customize your vehicle, Create your very own race tracks, Share them online and Race your friends with asynchronous multiplayer and global leaderboards! Drift your way into ReCharge RC! Featuring limitless vehicle customization, online track sharing with an ever growing catalog, global online leaderboards for every track, even the ones you create, and asynchronous multiplayer allowing you to race the ghost of every leaderboard entry! Enjoy realistic physics that blur the lines between arcade and simulation and allow rookies and veterans alike to experience the joy that is RC racing!

Features:
    Limitless vehicle customization with tons of bodies, rims, spoilers, decals and colors!

Insane tracks and the ability to make your own and share them with the world!

Online leaderboards for every track, even your own!

An ever growing online catalog of tracks to race!

Asynchronous multiplayer allowing you to race the ghost of whomever you choose!

Realistic physics with accurate suspension and enjoyable handling that blurs the lines between arcade and simulation!

You can also check out my twitter for more info, updates, ect. :)

Attached Files:

• RCScreen2.png
    • RCScreen4.png
    • RCScreen6.png
    • RCScreen8.png
    • RCScreen10.png
    • RCScreen12.png
    • Like Like x 2
  2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

Looks great, all the best for it! :)

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

*bump*
    Found it by accident on the play store! I'll try it out now :)

4. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Cool, have to check this out, Always loved Truck Trials 2.

5. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

I have a pretty cool map called "Pro Street". It needs some love....but it's kind of hard.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kevin Bouza

Kevin Bouza
    Expand Collapse

I'm having trouble with uploading a track. Everytime I go to upload it says complete at least a lap before verifying, so I do a few laps and try it again and it keeps saying the same thing.. anybody know what's wrong ?

7. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

I'm not Hondune, but I know a bit about the game. Did you click the green play button in the edit section?

8. Hondune

Hondune
    Expand Collapse

Yeah you have to do it in "race" mode and not "edit" mode. So that it logs a time and saves a replay ghost. If you make any changes to the track you will have to do this again. Sorry if its a tad confusing, i did it deliberately to try and cut down on the ridiculous amount of terrible (and impossible) tracks that were being uploaded. Seams to have at least helped a bit!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice