Jehova Moters

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Deleted member 197136, Jan 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Just a thread for me to post automation cars. Don't want to upload them as mods.
    --- Post updated ---
    The First car up is the 1969 Jehova Cadet. This is the first generation and despite being designed as a cheap and weird looking hatchback she is rather sporty. The Mark 2 and 3 are designed sportier because of this. being RWD and light makes this car nimble, but a top speed of 70 MPH and a 3 speed manual slows it down.
    upload_2019-1-19_21-9-48.png
    --- Post updated ---
    The MK 2 Cadet had the looks of a hot hatch. The performance, not so much. The engines are pretty similar, although the bigger size on the Mk 2 slowed it down. She had a higher top speed and a 5 speed manual. The lack of the performance made sure this car didn't get to the 80s.
    upload_2019-1-19_21-20-26.png
    --- Post updated ---
    The 91 model Cadet was the last cadet. It was the sportiest and had a completely new design. All the safety and sportiness makes it popular among today's teenagers and parents. The looks aged fairly well. A big problem was the reliability, today most of 91 Cadets have stuttering engines.
    upload_2019-1-19_21-24-7.png

2. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Please help, your cars keep ringing my doorbell and ranting about an invisible space wizard.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Realized I forgot the files. I'm such an idiot.

Attached Files:

4. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

A new car! This is the Charlie! A small Suv made in the ninetys. It may look a bit quirky but it is fairly quick.
    upload_2019-1-20_13-14-38.png

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice