1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Killer sand - not just the tires

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by AceDeucey, Aug 7, 2013.

1. AceDeucey

AceDeucey
    Expand Collapse

I've read about the killer sand bug, and thought I would try to replicate it. I was driving the covet rally on the sand. somehow, I got wedged between a couple of those thin trees near the shore. Then the engine stopped making noise. Then the entire car disappeared, and I was unable to make it respawn. Not what I was expecting, but a bug nonetheless :p

2. FURTHEWIN

FURTHEWIN
    Expand Collapse

I was racing around the track that is by where you spawn for the industrial world. I was drifting the Grand Marshal sport around the track, and there is this one corner with sand in between the grass and the kerb, so I was setting up the corner and turned in too early, so I drove on the sand at highspeed, it disappeared into a cloud of particles and entered debug mode. I also had this happen when I was trying to have a crazy major crash off the road in Dry Rock Island, nailed sand, and entered debug mode.

3. Austin

Austin
    Expand Collapse

Known bug: List of known bugs (please read before posting!)

4. AceDeucey

AceDeucey
    Expand Collapse

The bug I described is not listed there as of this writing ... I did search the forum before posting.

5. pf12351

pf12351
    Expand Collapse

How do you do killer sand? I really wanna do it. I saw it in Nadeox's kawai video. I knew about it before though

6. AceDeucey

AceDeucey
    Expand Collapse

7. joytech22

joytech22
    Expand Collapse

I've noticed for it to take effect, you might need the wheel to "slip" along the sand, try drifting through it or doing a burnout/brake hard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice