1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. ThefallenAngel

ThefallenAngel
    Expand Collapse

hello I have been worrying for quite a while on beamNG drive, I lag when I change the vehicle or the map (it's not done immediately but after a while) and when I look at the processor load and graphics card, I am 100% on the proco and 50 see 60 on the graphics card (my configuration: i5-4430 and gtx 1060 6gb) and I am in low quality and 1920x1080 not full screen. I try to turn all the mod but it always does (but less so). what to do?
    and sorry for the translation (by google), I'm french and do not speak english.

bonjour j'ai des soucie depuis pas mal de temps sur beamNG drive, j'ai des lag quant je modifier les vehicule ou les map (sa fait pas sa de suite mais au bout de quelque temps) et quant je regarde la charge processeur et carte graphique, je suis a 100% sur le proco et 50 voir 60 sur la carte graphique (ma configuration: i5-4430 et gtx 1060 6gb) et je suis en qualite faible et en 1920x1080 pas plein ecran. j'ai tenter de vire tous les mod mais sa le fait toujours (mais moins quant même). que faire?
    et desoler pour la traduction (by google), je suis francais et parle pas englais.

2. @op@

@op@
    Expand Collapse

Have you updated your graphics drivers? I had a simular issue, my processor would periodicly max out with any game.

3. ThefallenAngel

ThefallenAngel
    Expand Collapse

all the driver is up to date and after that I saw on the net in 1920x1080 I could make it runs full with my configuration, could it come from the bios? I have the penultimate stable version

tout les pilote son à jour et d'après se que j'ai vu sur le net en 1920x1080 je pourrais le faire tourne en full avec ma configuration, sa pourrais venir du bios? j'ai l'avant dernier version stable

4. @op@

@op@
    Expand Collapse

Hmmm, try a older driver, that might help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice