WIP Beta released LakeZone [v0.8]

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by MADNJPN, Jul 6, 2014.

1. MADNJPN

MADNJPN
    Expand Collapse

This is my new project, I picked up big grid and placed a big island on it, I suppose this will be a few days of work, and you'll get a big beautiful playground.

[v0.8] - Fixed LakeZone.ter missing error ( Terrain should be visible now )

[This is BETA version of the track, rocks, proper trees more vegetation and road texture fixes comming soon...]

[Screenshots]

Attached Files:

#1 MADNJPN, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sebulba

Sebulba
    Expand Collapse

Re: LakeZone [v0.7]

sadly the "LakeZone.ter" is missing and therfore no terrain. only trees, stones and a drop into the ocean.

3. MADNJPN

MADNJPN
    Expand Collapse

Re: LakeZone [v0.7]

Thank you, reaploading fixed version.

4. rt389g@hotmail.c

rt389g@hotmail.c
    Expand Collapse

Tried your map last night. Spent about 20 mins driving around. I like the off road maps and your is pretty good. I did not have any issues at all and it ran pretty well on my mid level gaming pc. I liked your muddy creeks and lakes. I definitely will spend some more time on it. Thanks.

5. MADNJPN

MADNJPN
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for such feedback, unfortunately I'm far away from my PC and I don't know when I will release newer update of this map. I don't want to add a lot of trees and rocks I just want the map to be nicely optimized for everyone.

6. Rydog106

Rydog106
    Expand Collapse

+1 for this map! This map is awesome! I was in the process of making a map like this but I don't know if I actually need to finish it anymore!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice