Lazuli Motors, teasers and exclusive cars.

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Io and Luna, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Tomcat7.png #
    Its on its way. Introducing the next car in the Cat series joining the Wildcat, Tigershark and the Puma, (I guess). Meet the Tomcat! A 2004 Muscle car inspired by the 1972 Wildcat (and maybe a Mustang). Its got DLRs (Daytime Running Lights) as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Teaser23-09-23.png
    This Bolide Owner made the best decision, not running from the newest police cruiser on the streets. Not that he would have gotten away, with a top speed of over 200mph there is not much that can outrun it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Teaser21-10-23.png
    Here is nearly every single vehicle that is not yet on the Repo, this includes the Monolith update.
    These vehicles will find there way on when the exporter on the Beta is less, Beta I guess.
    Any thing you're looking forward to?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Teaser18-11-23.png
    Teaser218-11-23.png

Here's the next set of teasers, while this vehicle is mostly done I'm having issues with Automations exporter not exporting car windows. This means that until this is fixed I'll continue to work on both old and new projects to bring them up to the standard I've set for myself.
    Happy speculation,
    Lauzli Motors

#24 Io and Luna, Nov 18, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Here's a small gift, This is a prerelease version of the 2023 Lazuli Motors Key Sport, this is a single car and has no variants.
    This vehicle features a working steering wheel and dials along with the interior dial lights.
    I hope you enjoy and we're looking forward to any feedback.
    Io - Lazuli Motors
    Keep in mind this is a prerelease version and has a few small issues (caused mainly by the Automation exporter)
    KeyPrerelease19-11-232.png KeyPrerelease19-11-233.png KeyPrerelease19-11-234.png KeyPrerelease19-11-231.png
    KeySportPrerelease.png

Attached Files:

#25 Io and Luna, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

The 2023 Key is now up for authentication. Two versions of the vehicle are included a roof up and a roof down versions. Here's the low vis for the Key enjoy.
    KeySport6.png
    The next Lazuli Motors vehicle is nearly ready to show off, The only tip you're getting for this one is that it's practical.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lettice123

Lettice123
    Expand Collapse

Want to be added to the car brand list just need some more info on what country it's from year made

8. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

With less than 12 days left until Christmas, the time of giving I have a pair of gifts for you.

We will start with a small holiday card from the Lazuli Motors team.
    KeySportHolidays.png

Our next gift is a small teaser for the next vehicle.
    BlitzCargoPrerelease.png

Remember if you ever wish to talk to the team at Lazuli Motors please feel free to send us a message in the Conversation tab.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting in... a while, I've been busy and have not really been working on automation vehicles as of late.
    The Blitz is still in development but a second project is in the works to replace the Corsair I was working on. Introducing the first preproduction versions of the Morningstar, a 2018 pickup truck.
    Morningstar1.png Morningstar2.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Morningstar.png MorningstarLow-Vis.png
    After the announcement on Sunday it is time to announce after a load of hard work the Morningstar is on its way to the repo. Available in three trims the Morningstar has a dynamic and responsive driving feel. This along with it's practicality makes it the best daily driver possibly.

In company wide news a new naming system for all current and future engines has been introduced, this will allow for easy identification of the year and Horse power of each engine. Going forward each engine with get a name starting with the same letter as the vehicle it was developed for, this name will stay with it until a new engine is developed. I will also 'try' to make less engines across cars as a real car company would do.

#30 Io and Luna, Jan 30, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  11. endy7476

endy7476
    Expand Collapse

looks nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to thank Jefferson Motors of West Coast, USA who helped me pick out a low mileage Lazuli Motors MorningStar along with accepting my old 86 D15 for trade-in. I'm already loving the truck with it's comfortable interior and spacious bed, this combined with it's fuel efficient and reasonably powerful i4 make this the best truck I've ever owned.
    MorningstarDealership.png

13. Lettice123

Lettice123
    Expand Collapse

What country are you based at (you car brand) and what year did it start?

14. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Okay, okay I'll answer you this time.
    Lazuli Motors is a UK based company, which started as an arms development company in 1893 but developed its first motor vehicle in 1923 and was brought by NightFox in 2000.

Shot me a message if you want any more info

#34 Io and Luna, Mar 5, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

While I haven't uploaded a new car in a while, I have a new teaser for you. Only one is really a new project but hey new content aye.
    Teaser18-03-24.png

• Like Like x 1
  16. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

HiResPhoto283_3840-2160.png
    Woah what's this?
    That's right I actually finished something the updated version of the now renamed RoxT-W is heading back to the repo. Hope everyone enjoys. I you want a sneak peak the original description has been updated with all the modern info.

#36 Io and Luna, Mar 25, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
  17. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

KeyCollection.png
    Hey look more cars, is that the Key to your heart? No but it might be the Key to getting good lap times.
    It's not available at the time of writing.
    --- Post updated ---
    FASTAutomotiveWestCoastUSA.png
    Thanks to everyone working at FAST Automotive down in West Coast, who helped us test and tune multiple of our race vehicles along with storing multiple in the warehouse in their lot.
    Looking forward to see everyone in the Lazuli MotorSport weekend coming up next month, remember to keep following for updates and check out FAST on BeamBook as they have a load of interesting content and sneak peaks into future projects.
    Once again thanks to FAST for making all this happen, it would not have happened without them.

(Last Message today I swear. (maybe))

#37 Io and Luna, Mar 25, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
  18. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Topaz.png
    Here's the nearly 100% finished car, a Group B rally car based on the RS200 (it shares its engine) the main question is should I spend more time tuning the vehicle to be more driveable, or is the charm of the group B vehicles being that they are death traps? Here's the file for the vehicle I want your opinions and what should I do to fix it?
    --- Post updated ---
    While I'm already showing off work I would love to hear what you think of the Blitz redesign that I did, in my opinion it looks better closer to the Morningstar and looks more modern despite being a 2018 model (the original was 2021). Once again asking for opinions, the new one is lacking a interior but the old one would also need to be redone honestly.
    BlitzComparisonTeaser.png
    Left New, right original. Both are FWD, the new uses the Marauder Turbo i4 shared with the Morningstar while the old uses the Kestrel Turbo i3 shared with the Key Street.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

Here's the teaser for today. The Teaser contains two cars already show before in the uncomplete versions, the Topaz and the Blitz, this is all nothing else. ;)

Teaser06-04-24.png

20. Io and Luna

Io and Luna
    Expand Collapse

It's Thursday where I am meaning that it's time for a Lazuli Motors update post. Here's the current line-up of modern (meaning they have a functioning steering wheels and can have working dials too) vehicles. The current line-up is Morningstar, Blitz, Key and the RoxT-W.
    screenshot_2024-04-11_06-19-46.png
    I'll be adding the Topaz to this list soon when it enters the repo (once I get its homicidal tendencies to a acceptable limit.)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice