Lisence Plate Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by CarBro74, Sep 15, 2016.

1. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

This is not an actual suggestion for a specific lisence plate, just I wonder if this could be added in the vehicle selector. When you are picking out the vehicle, if you want to change the lisence plate you need to go to the part menu, select the lisence plate from that tiny, easy to pass the scroll scroller that takes about 30 seconds. How about instead of that, we have when you open the vehicle selector, select the vehicle, then you can choose what type of lisence plate you want and what text you want on it. I think it would be a little better because sometimes you want a different lisence plate than the blank maps give you or maps who have a lisence plate programmed into it. Just my suggestion. Sorry if you think I am adding too much threads here. Thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 2
  2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

This would be a good idea but would piss people off if there was no option able to disable this in the gameplay settings becuase not everybody relies on a small number plate to make their in-game experience any better as the majority of people who play this game do not do roleplay and the number plate provides minimal for them. However it would be a good option for people who love their roleplaying.

3. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

I agree it could be an option, thanks for replying.

4. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I support this idea. :)

5. dinosaur202

dinosaur202
    Expand Collapse

Great idea ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice