loads for t75, double trailers, different trailers, etc

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GR00V3R97, Feb 3, 2018.

Tags:
?

development of mod t75

1. that will go beyond?

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. would you help me

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GR00V3R97

GR00V3R97
    Expand Collapse

I am developing new models of loads for t75 double models, different models, I am learning something new, different type of dragging with dolly
    I speak two languages I have two nationalities, I ask for respect for the community
    hola soy de mexico ando desarrollando un mod, tal vez tarde pero sera genial ve lo que tengo en mete
    Check what I'm going to do with the mod
    más cosas o ideas??
    more things or idea??

traeré más detalles más a delante como estoy asiendo las cosas y tengo algún problemas me contactere con la comodunidad que desarolla mods
    I will bring more details more ahead as I am grabbing the things and I have some problems I will contact with the comodunidad that develops mods

I
    lo que tengo que haces y voy haces
    what I have planned to do

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00005.png
    • screenshot_00003.png
    • tolva-seminueva-atro-40m3-3-ejes-1-eje-retractil-D_NQ_NP_876118-MLM26650816043_012018-F.jpg
    • Tandem-Converter-Dolly.jpg
    • 15.jpg
  2. firefont2000

firefont2000
    Expand Collapse

Finally..this is a good idea

3. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Idea is pretty good... Hopefully you'll finish it :p

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Something similar in this:
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/gavril-t-series-addon.178/

In that mod there are little bugs with current BeamNG version, trailer and dolly tends to get bind and does not turn always, maybe some adjustment of nodes could fix that.

In this mod there is also dolly and three axle trailer, you might want to look also into this mod to learn more:
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/farming-pack-v4-0.29159/unread

Heavy load trailer is something that is missing from the game currently, something that can transport 200 tons. Something like that with turning wheels might be quite interesting, moving whole house or parts of space shuttle etc. big stuff, but such can be quite challenging and lot of work to create.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice