1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Logitech driver force GT problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yx instinctive, Jan 18, 2019.

1. yx instinctive

yx instinctive
    Expand Collapse

So basically I got a Logitech driver force GT off of my uncle and I only just set it up. Idk how old it is but it is a few years for sure. I try to set it up (bind my controls) and every button (including pedals) works except from the shifter and the wheel itself. I’ve tried everything I can do but it just won’t work. I turn my wheel all the way on the steering axis and nothing happens. Any ideas?? :)

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Do you have the Logitech drivers installed?

3. yx instinctive

yx instinctive
    Expand Collapse

No i'm new to pc so i don't know much about things like that lol i'll install it then.

4. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

i got a problem too with this wheel, the wheel won't turn more than 90° (he should turn like 270°) and i got this problem in every game, do you got this problem ?

5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

6. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

That sounds like antivirus blocking drivers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ToxicBane

ToxicBane
    Expand Collapse

The shifter won't work on any games (including BeamNG), I know that because I have one myself and the problem with pedals is that you must make the gas pedal inverted axis and 51% deadzone (rest) and the brake pedal 50% deadzone (rest) with no inverted axis

9. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

You need the driver cleanup tool if you have the drivers installed but it shows a different wheel. The driver cleanup tool should be found here on their website: https://support.logitech.com/en_us/...-is-not-recognized?product=a0qi0000006PmvYAAS . I had this problem too and the Wheelcleanuptool worked perfectly.

10. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

11. Safthof

Safthof
    Expand Collapse

No, unfortunately its the driver that suddenly forgets what its purpose is. I have that wheel and the driver myself and have troubles with it very often.

In the driver setup you can untick an option called "only one axis for pedals" or something like that. After that you have one axis for each pedal and don't need to set any deadzones like yours.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

Does your driver looks like a windows 95 driver which is only ~15MB heavy ? (exactly like the picture)

EDIT : i finally make it works to 900° ! Go to Settings -> Devices -> Go all under the page and click to devices and printers-> search your wheel -> Right click "Properties" -> and then you will see all settings, with the FFB and the wheel angle ! :D (the drivers isn't a problem I think, he is just ugly and with no any settings to change but whatever...)

Attached Files:

• tlchargement.jpg
    #12 _Tanco, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  13. Safthof

Safthof
    Expand Collapse

Yes, it does.

Congrats! I hope for you, that it won't forget these setting. Mine does this in irregular intervals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice