1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Logitech G920 auto accelerates and fanetec shifter issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by 2004AudiA41.8T6Spd, Jul 15, 2021.

1. 2004AudiA41.8T6Spd

2004AudiA41.8T6Spd
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I've had my g920 for about a year and a half, and recently it just randomly started to press on the gas without me pressing on the gas and i have no idea what is happening with it. It will do this randomly when I’m sitting at idle, and also a problem with my fanatec clubsport shifter is when i shift into 1st or 3rd but instead of going into 1st or 3rd it'll go into reverse. Ive had it for about 7 months.

2. Le Vieux Beauf

Le Vieux Beauf
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I have the same problem and it comes from the pedal which with time does not return completely on its initial position... it is necessary to go in the parameter of the wheel inside the game to define a dead zone. You'll see if you press the pedal once and release it again. The graph that shows the pedal data will react as if you were slightly pressing or shaking your pedal.
    and about the shifter, did you at least download the drivers?

3. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

The pedals in the g920 are very sensitive to dust and debris. You need to open them up and clean them with compressed air

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2004AudiA41.8T6Spd

2004AudiA41.8T6Spd
    Expand Collapse

Ok ill try, and yes I did
    --- Post updated ---
    And ok I'll open them up

5. Le Vieux Beauf

Le Vieux Beauf
    Expand Collapse

Yes and it's a good idea, but since I've already had to send it back under warranty for another problem, I'm not going to open it until the warranty expires

6. 2004AudiA41.8T6Spd

2004AudiA41.8T6Spd
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice