Looking for Maps and Cars for new Video

Discussion in 'Community Mods - Archived' started by Kevior, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Kevior

Kevior
    Expand Collapse

Hey!

My name is Kev. I am looking to make a video, which will involve about 5 vehicles (not all at once), and about 3 maps. I don't want to let you into the secret of what is going to happen because that would spoil it! If any creators of maps or vehicles would like their creation in the video please just leave me a link to it below.

Things that would be ideal: (don't be put off by this if your creation type isn't listed here, i'm still exploring the idea)
    A lorry of some sort
    A performance car (that can drift fairly easily) preferably front engined and rear wheel drive
    A mountain pass map

I will allow WIP creations but only if they are functional and are to a good enough standard.

If you need any more information feel free to leave a reply or add me on skype (kevior123)

Thanks, Happy Crashing! :D

2. Kryotex

Kryotex
    Expand Collapse

I can suggest my Top Gear Test Track, if you want, you can find it on 2nd page of community showroom

3. Kevior

Kevior
    Expand Collapse

Thankyou very much for your contribution to the video :)

4. Kevior

Kevior
    Expand Collapse

Cmon guys i need more than this! :D

5. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

There isn't one.

Not any I can think of, maybe transform the covet into an RWD?

Have you seen the Drive section? There are a bunch of maps.

6. xDecapitator

xDecapitator
    Expand Collapse

Dude, DRIVE just came out not that long ago. You have to give people time to create content. Creating an entire mesh and code to control how the mesh works in game and textures for the mesh (probably missing steps but you get the point) isn't easy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice