Main Slot Not Found

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Rovvioli, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Rovvioli

Rovvioli
    Expand Collapse

So recently I've been making a lot of test projects, just to understand and get better at jbeam. And it seems like with each one I get a new problem. With this current project I just have a "hollow" cube, like just the edges but widened. As I was trying to add the axles for the wheels, and I put the axle jbeam in, setting that one's slot to "axle_f" then my main cube/frame disappeared. In the console it said that I was missing the main slot. I checked the main jbeam, and it was still there. So I am lost and need some help with my project. I have included the project file, help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Your issue is that both of your parts use same internal name "beamng" change that to match your "name" fields and it should work I think.

Game ignores "name" that is just to show up in UI for human to read, game uses that what you have set to "beamng" to tell apart from different parts from each other.

You can see it here:
    https://wiki.beamng.com/JBeam_Introduction

3. Rovvioli

Rovvioli
    Expand Collapse

THANK YOU! I would have never thought to change that, it works now. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice