Make the Navigation App part of the default UI layout

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by rli98, Aug 18, 2019.

1. rli98

rli98
    Expand Collapse

For the next update/hotfix, please make the Navigation App part of the default UI layout.

After watching several Youtubers and players struggling to navigate around the maps without a GPS of some sort, I realised that BeamNG is missing something that most racing games by default have and that is navigational tools.

Obviously, more experienced players will know how to customise the UI, but for new/casual players who are unaware that you can add a GPS to the UI, they continue to struggle reaching certain destinations/landmarks and I feel that all of their problems would be rectified if the Navigation App was already part of the UI by default.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

First thing i do every time i reinstall the game is to move the damage app and add the GPS where it was. I cant believe it wasn't added already by default.

3. ARES IV

ARES IV
    Expand Collapse

Excellent idea.

When I first played BeamNG the lack of having anything resembling a map was quite annoying.... I think I got lost a lot of times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice