1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

making you're own licensed vehicles

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by gtaman788, Sep 6, 2012.

1. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

i know that licensed vehicles are not going to be in the game but if someone like me wants to make a licensed vehicle like a ford will that be legal like gta they use unlicensed vehicles but you can make/add fords nissan bmw you get the point

this may help to see what i mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK9nI2kiYmU:D

2. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

The only reason vehicles are licensed is because companies don't like you using their intellectual property to make money. They don't like people making money from their car designs. If the mods are distributed free, without the creator or anyone making money from them then yes. You can have real cars.

3. spartan239

spartan239
    Expand Collapse

well, the deal is that they are not "licensed" as they are not approved by the company that would are trying to make a car for. However, for regular people, who are not accepting anything monetary in return, it is o.k. Basically, you can make whatever you want, as long as you don't use adfly or anything like that.

I think that if tdev made a car on RoR, and put it in game, he would get in trouble because he would be getting money from ads that people see after they see the car in game. Just saying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice