Map suggestion/request - Hard Drivin'

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Darmes3k, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Darmes3k

Darmes3k
    Expand Collapse

First off wanted to say thanks to all the amazing modders who are taking the time to build their own cars, terrains, skins, etc. My hat off to you guys, and great work. For me, unfortunately, my skill in this area sucks big time, as does time to learn. So my request for a map:

Any of you remember the arcade/Sega Genesis game called Hard Drivin' (or Race Drivin') http://www.arcade-museum.com/H/Hard_Drivin'.html

That was THE game that made me really enjoy the non-mainstream driving games. Forget Forza, forget Grand Turismo, Test Drive, Need for Speed... it was this game that really hit the mark. And other games following, like Codemasters "1nsane." Driving, colliding, jumping, crashing. Good times.

Anyway... if anyone was lacking any ideas for a good map, that would be my request!

Cheers and keep up the GREAT work (modders and BEAMNG staff alike).

2. bunnns

bunnns
    Expand Collapse

Dude do not post suggestions for modders. If you want a map I'm sorry but you will have to make it yourself.

3. Nickefant

Nickefant
    Expand Collapse

Indeed Darmes3k, don't you come here posting suggestions in the suggestion forums. Restrain yourself, sir! ;)

4. Brendan

Brendan
    Expand Collapse

It has taken me 5-6 hours and I've learned a lot on how to use the editor. There is a guide in content creation that really simplifies it. Good luck!

5. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

The in-game editor is not hard to learn how to use at all. Just takes time. Creating a map takes a lot of time which I'd assume is why you haven't put much effort into trying to make one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice