(MCK) Models 2018-19/01/19

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Kevin97, Sep 13, 2018.

?

Do you want a spoiler on the C-40? :)

Poll closed Dec 9, 2018.
  1. Yes, but only the engine

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Yes, but only the bodywork

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No we wait

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Do you want me to keep producing cars?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

NEWS

C-60:
    The 3.2- liter 6- cylinder boxer with 530 hp will be mounted, will be released on Monday 10/21/18

C-35:

Even the C-35 is renewed with a new engine and the largest body.

-Do you have any questions? You can write me below in the comments.:)

#41 Kevin97, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  2. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Here you are the first renderings of the C-35 (MK-2). As you can see it is bigger and has some more details. It will feature the 700hp V8.
    C-35-MK-2.png C-35-MK-2.png

3. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

HI,downloads for the C-35 MCR-MK-2, C-60 MCR-MK-1 are now available. Soon the MCS & MCN variants of the C-60 will be available.The company goes on vacation, so all the projects and the various developments will stop. We will update you when we return.

#43 Kevin97, Oct 22, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  4. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

NEWS

RCK:You are wondering what happened to the RCK page, well I had not read that you could not create a second account, I simply did it to create a second company ... but the rules are rules ... now ... the R-Dieci ??

R-Dieci:The R-Dieci will be the new C-65 so as not to create confusion,we will use the RCR variant as a limited edition.

--- Post updated ---
    The C-65 is now available.

#44 Kevin97, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  5. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Hello I have a big news ... I saw that the C-40 liked it so much, so in collaboration with the RCK will soon be released the C-40 RCR with rear-wheel drive (will be indomitable) and the V8 from 700cv.
    --- Post updated ---
    I present the first renderings of the C-40 RCR with the collaboration of RCK.
    C-40-RCR.png C-40-RCR.png

#45 Kevin97, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  6. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

In colalboration with RCK the C-40 RCR is now available.

7. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

NEWS

MCE-People are evaluating a possible electric model, with the help of SushiPro (which I thank in advance) that has authorized me to use the sounds of an electric motor created by him.Now I ask you for the few fans who follow this car company .. Do you want an electric model? Do you want a completely new model..or a possible MCE version of a model already created? Let me know, thank you.

Upcoming Variations-Soon I will release the MCS & MCN versions of the C-60 E C-65

8. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

The MCS & MCN variants of the C-60 are ready.

9. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, I'm happy to introduce you the new C-Radiata, I really care about this project ... this car is bad, just watching it inspires fear. For now I will not tell you the technical specifications ... but you can comment on which engine would it mount, or if it will have versions, etc. Would it be electric? Who knows it ... maybe, or maybe not. Observe it well, its wickedness is evident.Over the days some details may change,I will inform you one day before your official release.
    C-Radiata-MCR-MK1.png C-Radiata-MCR-MK-1.png

10. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, the C-Radiata MCR is ready for download, while the MCE (Electric) version will still have to wait a while. Meanwhile, there are some MCE renderings. I hope you like Radiata. Good day.

11. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Hello, sorry if I could not update on the various developments of the MCK.I take a break ... unfortunately I do not have the time at the time to develop other cars. Reviewing the C-Radiata I did not like some things so almost certainly a MK-2 version and the electric version will be released.

12. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

NEWS

New collaborations:I decided to expand this project (MCK) with new collaborators so that you can have the highest quality and always be around the future of the company. Soon I will tell you who will be this new staff.

C-Radiata:The C-Radiata has been reloaded and is ready for download,Soon also the electric version will be available ... sorry for the wait.

C-75:The C-75 will be the first car to have a development team so as to have the maximum in every car.

RCR
    :It will be the version dedicated to this new development team ... so differentiate itself from the other versions.

13. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

I really like what your doing, but i feel really bad because literally all three of these pages are just you talking to yourself lmao
    except maybe like 4 posts.

Anyway, great work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Thanks I am very pleased to know that you like my project.Even if there are few people interested in my cars I do not make problems because at least I enjoy myself.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I'm happy to present you the first renderings of the C-75 MCR.
    C-75-MCR-MK-1.png C-75-MCR-MK-1.png

16. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I officially tell you the release of the new C-75 MCR and C-Radiata MCE. I thank InnocentJoker and SushiPro for their collaboration on the C-Radiata MCE. So the C-75 MCS and MCN variants will also be released.

17. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

Hi, this is a first spy render of the C-80 MCR ...
    C-80.png

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

NEWS

Account instagram official available:
    This is the official instagram account where you can find the news, all the cars so far produced and new models.→→→motorcompanykevinofficial.

19. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

I present you the official renderings of the C-80.
    C-80-MCR-MK-1.png C-80-MCR-MK-1.png

20. Kevin97

Kevin97
    Expand Collapse

I inform you that the C-80 with all its variants are now available, along with the variants of the C-75.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice