1. Stuck or having problems creating your mod?

Released Me262 v1.0

Infamous WWII jet fighter

1. Jag_ace-20

Jag_ace-20
    Expand Collapse

It's fixed, I deleted the input map folder and reconfigured a bunch of things once I launched the game again, it's annoying to do but there you go it's fine :D

2. Gamer_X99

Gamer_X99
    Expand Collapse

CHALLENGE: Beat my top speed before your plane breaks (record: 1374mph)

1300mph.png

• Like Like x 1
  3. Randomguy12

Randomguy12
    Expand Collapse

Sometime,somewhere, I strapped jato to it. Don’t have the photo, buried somewhere in community screenshots.

4. Gamer_X99

Gamer_X99
    Expand Collapse

I used the rocket boosters from the C2-B variant and the lock-on missiles from the A-62, fired the missiles to lose weight, and flew very far away from the map. The liquid rocket boosters shut off at 997 mph, so I opened the world editor, moved the plane up a bit, then dove to gain more speed. The tail started flapping at 1300 mph, then fell off at 1374. The plane started to nosedive, then half a second later, the right wing fell off. The left wing went a second after that, as did the canopy. I probably went faster than 1374, but with the wings gone, the speedometer didn't record it properly.

In other words, no mods. Just customization.

5. RedboyGameplays

RedboyGameplays
    Expand Collapse

So good , you should work on De Havilland Vampire dh115 or MIG-15

Attached Files:

• download.jpg
    • mig-15.jpg
    #105 RedboyGameplays, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  6. Gamer_X99

Gamer_X99
    Expand Collapse

landing gear is controlled with B, you might have to check the controls in the options menu to make sure it's there

• Like Like x 1
  7. VTEC KICKED IN YO!

VTEC KICKED IN YO!
    Expand Collapse

Thank you so much for this amazing mod im hoping to see a Bf109 soon in BeamNG

8. fluffy12345

fluffy12345
    Expand Collapse

im a just pop in and say the planes i wish had ai that could fly them so you can do dog fights but i guess not that's fine but instead i think a cooler plane to do would be the boeing b-52 stratofortress it can carry 70,000 pound of bombs i would like actually bombs in there if possible that explode on inpact but im not saying you have to do this project im just suggesting

P.S here is what i looks like also if you do wanna make it i can give more details on the plane.

9. inventorAdam5

inventorAdam5
    Expand Collapse

I had to modify the sound files because they were WAY too loud! I mean, I want some sound FX, but I don't want to blow out my speakers when I switch between a car and the jet.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. TarTi

TarTi
    Expand Collapse

Is there a reason why my plane seems way more difficult to fly compared to other maps ?

11. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

You mean it flies different on some maps compared to others?

12. TarTi

TarTi
    Expand Collapse

Yup, it's way too "light" on my map, so dangerous to just make a simple turn x3

But I still have to check with the other versions of this plane, cause there is a bunch of stuff to modify into, even if I think wings and flaps stay the same ones.

13. Stoat Muldoon

Stoat Muldoon
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Sounds like high altitude behavior, check your map to make sure the ground is not really high up. Also double check which flight model you have active (parts selector)

14. TarTi

TarTi
    Expand Collapse

Yup I changed some part in the parts selector but there was nothing about flaps or wings, maybe the weight of all the tiny rockets ? Sounds a bit too much for this behavior..

And I was just thinking about the altitude actually, and my map is almost 0 based, so I guess it's not the problem ? (The water level is at 13 on Z axis)

#114 TarTi, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  15. Stoat Muldoon

Stoat Muldoon
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

The missiles do add some weight yes, but they shouldn't have a massive effect. In the root of the parts selector for "flight model" that changes the aerodynamically relevant coltris out between two options, a "realistic" one that its able to stall and an "arcade" one that is not. IF you have it set to realistic then it may be cause you to tip stall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. TarTi

TarTi
    Expand Collapse

Yay, it was that, it's called "Simple" and "Advanced" flight models, so it was set as advanced, i'm proud that I was already be to land more or less properly ahah :p

Thank you ! :D

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice