WIP Beta released Metal Bed Trailer 12m 1.0

Metal Bed Trailer w/Adjustable Load Ramp and Dolly Bogie

1. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

psy_lo submitted a new resource:

Metal Bed Trailer 12m - Metal Bed Trailer w/Adjustable Load Ramp and Dolly Bogie

Read more about this resource...

2. PolishPetrolhead

PolishPetrolhead
    Expand Collapse

I dislike the way to connect the trailer to the car. It's not as straight forward as it should be, because when I connect the car to the bogie I then disconnect the trailer from the bogie. Quite inconvenient, but live-with-able. After I succeeded in connecting the trailer to my car I decided to spawn a car or two to haul around. The first one decided not to load itself. The game still thought the vehicle is there, but it wasn't there. I mean: I could switch between all of them and the car that wasn't there, but I had no stats about it and I was unable to move my camera. I concluded it was just a random oddity that was accidental. However when I tried to load another car the game just crashed. Any suggestions?

3. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

It's easy to spawn the trailer with the bogie and push "L" key to connect the bogie to the trailer. After that, you go ("tab" key) in the car you want to tow to the bogie, press the "L" key and let's go.

-to tow a vehicle to a trailer, you must do it from the vehicle you want to tow and press "L"
    -to tow the trailer's bogie to the trailer, you must do it from the trailer with "L" key.

I don't note any crash with the game, I spawn 4 vehicles and the trailer, so I don't understand precisely what you mean!

PS: this trailer is designed for truck like T65/T75... the added bogie is just a little bonus to tow with a pickup for fun with the game, but it's not serious to tow 6500kg trailer to a normal vehicle!!!

PS PS: I make a video to demonstrate all is fine by my side :)

4. PolishPetrolhead

PolishPetrolhead
    Expand Collapse

I guess I'm just a retard. Thanks for retard proof tutorial. Also I was trying to spawn vehicles after I spawned and attached the trailer. Then the game crashed. I can only assume that it's because of my 15 GB mods folder. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

You're welcome :)

I try to spawn car after spawned and attached the trailer, I don't have a game crash (with Gimp, Firefox, 2xBlender, Notepad++, 2xNode Beam Editor open on computer!!!). I don't know why the game crash with you, probably not because your 15Gb mod folder (mine is a bit shorter, only 10Gb! and no problems). I see, your computer is a huge one, so no problems here, I have a huge one too :)

screenshot.jpg

6. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

it's not just you and your mod. the game has been crashing for me a lot since the v0.9.0.5 update. and i have a very beefy laptop (alienware 17 r2, Nvidia GTX 980M)

7. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

It's not cool for you :-(
    I don't note more game crashes since update 9.0.5. I also run the game on my old AMD Phenom Quad-Core with 8Gb of ram and a GeForce GTS 450 with 1024Mb GDDR5. The computer drop a few but no crashes!

8. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

What other trailers do you think you will make (that is if you want to)?

9. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

according to the log, it seems like memory allocation issues.

10. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

I'm thinking about a team trailer 20m, with true 3 axles bogie. And perhaps another one with a 4 axles bogie.

yamaha-2008-atv-race-team-rig-truck-side.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

That looks cool. Any ability to do European trailers? We seem to have nothing but North American ones.

12. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

13. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

Wow, that's surprising. I don't have one but I thought they were high quality. Seems their quality control is lacking, especially for how much a good computer costs.

14. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

If you have any suggestion for European trailer you like, I will take it!
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes, that's surprising!

15. pinki

pinki
    Expand Collapse

A small gap in the grip,you can put the brakes on the trailer? :) and then when brake ass up. Brake in reverse,so it's faster to slow down.

Attached Files:

• BeamNGdrive-09054267-RELEASE-x64-DX11.jpg
    • BeamNGdrive-09054267-RELEAsSE-x64-DX11.jpg
    • s.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. corruptmilkshake

corruptmilkshake
    Expand Collapse

This is awesome! If you take requests, I don't suppose you'd be able to add a tow hitch to the back of the trailer?

17. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

This will be added in the next update :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. || V7 | OG ||

|| V7 | OG ||
    Expand Collapse

Awesome but maybe add ramps that attach to trailer?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice