Metal scrape noise and car debris

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by sanepanda, Apr 21, 2018.

1. sanepanda

sanepanda
    Expand Collapse

I saw an earlier thread about the cars making a metal scraping sound when scraping a wall or pavment and I think that would be cool and it would add to the realism alot.. it would also be cool if you guys could add debris to the crashes kinda like in wreckfest. It would make the crashes seem alot more realistic than they already are (which from what I can tell they already phenomenal as it is)

2. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

This is like the millionth time this has been suggested. Before posting a new thread, search for similar threads do you don’t create unnecessary ones.

3. D-Troxx

D-Troxx
    Expand Collapse

If you saw a thread already talking about it why would you make a new one?
    please use the search function before making a new thread.

4. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

They used to have a particle effect for debris but it was removed because it was performance heavy and looked like shit. The way it works in Wreckfest is unreallistic tbh, since parts appear out of seemingly nowhere.

The best way to get reallistic debris is to simply have a reallistic material simulation, particularly for glass and plastics, and more small parts that can detach.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice