1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Microsoft Hololens with Beamng

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TYLERTJ, Jan 25, 2015.

1. TYLERTJ

TYLERTJ
    Expand Collapse

Ok, first off, watch this. AMAZINGNESS. Ok, I am sure that this will include integration with a different PC via wifi or something for more prossesing power. So I was thinking, connect your PC to the headset, walk out side to your shiny new Ibishu Covet, and drive it off like an RC car. But the part I am really fantasizing about is the wreckage. You could take it off jumps literally right over you head and have the suspension blow out right in front of you. You would go to Mt. Rushmore and drive it off someone's fae(probably will only work like 5 feet away, so scratch that). But seriously, imagine the possibilities. I am getting really hyped for the dang thing. It's probably gonna be 5000 dollars but who cares? You not gonna need a TV or laptop anymore.

Just a concept I REALLY REALLY hope somewhat comes to life.:rolleyes::eek:

2. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

OMG that is so cool. If they really make that that will have been the stuff of dreams for decades. Imagine the possibilities. Meeting Elvis Presley and spitting in Hitler's face.

3. TYLERTJ

TYLERTJ
    Expand Collapse

They already have it, heave done live demos at the Windows 10 event. Some people from IGN have tested it.

4. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

That looks completely insane!! I hope they release it soon enough.

5. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

looks completely scripted and planned, thus it's probably not as good as they make it look.

6. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

Well, yeah, but the concept will be perfected (hopefully) in the coming years. Or they'll just release it as a piece of sh*t for the immediate profit.

7. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

I predict the latter

8. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

Curse you, greedy companies!!

9. TYLERTJ

TYLERTJ
    Expand Collapse

Sure it won't be as glorified as the video, but they've done a few live demos and people from IGN and CNet have tested it saying it is like what they showed.

10. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Ditch the headset and real holography is born. By 2025 "holodecks" will be common practice. Mark my words. The tech march will make Oculus irrelevant by fall.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice