Released Military Police Skin Pack

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by ithec_, Nov 29, 2014.

1. ithec_

ithec_
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, I just ramdomly got the idea to make an police skin but I didn't know wich, so I just made this pack of Brazilian Military Police (Polícia Militar) cars. They're pretty simple skins but I was a pain in the a$$ to find any good resources... I've seen a lot of police skins from plenty of different countrys, but I've never seen one from my Birth Country so I just decided to create those! I hope you guys enjoy it, and let me know what you think of it!

First we have the Covet, based on the 2012 Honda Civic:
    Covet PM.png Covet PM 2.png Honda_Civic_2012_Polícia_Militar..jpg

Second we have the Grand Marshal, based on my imagination (In Brazil they don't use any sedans but wagons or SUV's so they can keep the criminal on a cage mounted on the back):
    Gravil PM 4.png Gravil PM.png blog1.JPG

And as last we have the Moonhawk, based on the 70's Chevrolet Opala (No not the Impala):
    Moonhawk PM 2.png Moonhawk PM.png 628_rep_02.jpg

More info about the Opala click here.
    Opala was the first Chevrolet car to be designed in Brazil, the Opala was released in 1969 and the last one was made in 1992.

Attached Files:

#1 ithec_, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. antoniocesarm

antoniocesarm
    Expand Collapse

Nice work!

In fact, nowadays the Brazilian police uses sedans too - but they are very smaller than the ones you are used to see in USA or Canada, far from a Crown Vic, Impala or whatever like this. Some of these cars are the Chevrolet Prisma or the Fiat Siena - check them on the Internet, they are only a little smaller than a Fiesta Sedan sold in the USA.

And this Civic (the hatch version) isn't sold here nor used by the BR police - this is a project of how the car would look if used by them. The SUV in the image is a Chevrolet Blazer, a 90's car sold here 'til 2012 or so.

About the skin itself, it is amazing. The cars look like real São Paulo police cars. As I said, great work!

Enviado do meu iPod touch usando o Tapatalk

3. zagueiro.qa

zagueiro.qa
    Expand Collapse

Actually, I never saw a Policia Militar sedan, only the ones from Policia Civil and Federal, like those Mèganes and Fluences.

4. EpicTuxedoMan

EpicTuxedoMan
    Expand Collapse

Awesome Skins! With roamer released, that would look even cooler!

5. Rodrigo Araújo

Rodrigo Araújo
    Expand Collapse

VW Voyage PMSP. In Cabo Frio, RJ (my city) the military police use a lot of Voyage's.
    --- Post updated ---
    U can make these skins to Grand Marshal "Police Package" version plz?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice