Minecraft photorealistic textures {download included}

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Car crusher, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys im back,
    but that is not the purpose of this thread. over the past month I have been working on photorealistic 512-512 textures. the pack features a custom colormap, better animations, a reworked gui, and some 3d blocks. PLEASE NOTE; I made this resource pack by making my own textures for blocks, but have taken blocks, gui and colormap. credits: gui- minecraft chrome, nestorios resource pack, minecraft default 3d models, ME- 512-512 textures. I have provided a side by side comparison of default and RayoPhoto. (I am otherwise known as Rayo) ENJOY! P.S Some textures are still not complete! No shaders were used in this. (Bottom photo is vanilla, top one is with my textures)

Attached Files:

#1 Car crusher, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

This pretty cool! I need to get back into minecraft.
    this also reminds me of my unfinished texturepack, papercraft.

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Looks very much like a higher resolution vanilla texture pack, kinda cool. NNot that I really play mc anymore.

4. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

I have textured most of the blocks, but are yet to texture a few, should explain why it looks vanilla- ish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice