1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

.mis loading/mounting issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by NINJAHOBNOB, Jul 6, 2015.

1. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

Instead of looking in the folder the file is actually in, the game seems to be looking in a folder of the same name as the .mis file, which doesn't actually exist in cases where the filename is different to the folder it is in. This results in an infinite loading screen and being limited to one .mis file per level. Also, the in-game log seems to get cut off if it reaches half way across the screen.

no.png

Would appreciate a workaround, fix, or reasoning why it is like this. Maybe you will handle multiple variations of a level differently in the future or something.

As always, loving the progress in every update so far, can't wait for DX11 (or 12 or Vulkan hint hint).

2. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

Ok then, seeing as this is getting no responses, I decided to fix it myself.

This should load up all levels containing multiple .mis files such as my Lienz conversion or Bedford, enjoy I guess.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice