1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Missing File Privileges Console.x64.exe

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by conbordino, Apr 21, 2018.

1. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

Just a wild guess: I think steam can't access that file. Because it is an .exe file, I guess that file is neccesary and has to run for the game to start up. It is most likely the console (activate by pressing ~), guessing by the name. It sounds neccesary.
    Edit: I'm no devs, so I'm not sure. Devs will most likely read this thread, so hi any dev :). Please correct me if I'm wrong about something.

2. conbordino

conbordino
    Expand Collapse

PROBLEM SORTED! i didnt do anything i tried the update again and its now ready to play :D

thank you everyone who tried to remedy this problem!

3. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

Weird that you had the problem and its magically disappeared.. Luckely you have no problem now :) I would say, enjoy your game.

4. tr00_kvlt

tr00_kvlt
    Expand Collapse

A bit late reply but I strongly believe the problem is that your antivirus quarantined the console.x64.exe file. I had the exact same problem today and I noticed that my 360 Total Security did indeed block this file.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice