Mod idea: Ibishu midibus like the Toyota Coaster 3th generation (b40 and b50)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Lukas64 the dog, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Lukas64 the dog

Lukas64 the dog
    Expand Collapse

beamng needs an ibishu midibus what wouldn’t be a better model than the third generation Toyota Coaster because it’s internationally popular. So the variants would be a left hand drive version for Egypt (and other countries where this version is common) and the standard right hand drive version for Japan, Australia and Hong Kong. the vehicle was manufactured (in this version) from 1993 to 2003 so the vehicle would fit perfectly with ibishu so what can you do about it. here are a few symbol pictures from Tourist bus simulator where this bus is available:

(don't worry, the pictures are from the official steam page of the dlc and are therefore publicly available, here is the page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1121020/Tourist_Bus_Simulator__BB40/ )

• Like Like x 4
  2. egonrs

egonrs
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

umaazing, cool

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grid-net Gaming

Grid-net Gaming
    Expand Collapse

if this ever becomes a mod, might i suggest a bus config based on the truck/bus art in pakistan? These look cool

4. poopman343

poopman343
    Expand Collapse

wow 3th lmao

5. Lucascorey999

Lucascorey999
    Expand Collapse

This would be cool! This was the bus I caught to school everyday! I would love to see this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice