Mod that makes a vanilla car go fast as possible.

Discussion in 'Land' started by mrwallace888, Sep 3, 2021.

1. mrwallace888

mrwallace888
    Expand Collapse

Wondering about any car mods that use vanilla vehicles to make them go really fast. Trying to break speed records of 300-400 MPH I’ve done in the past thanks to something simple as Easy Customizable Engines or Indestructible Engine Blocks and NOS, or CJD Parts.

Whether it be engine mods or custom parts or whatever, is there anything that can make me go ridiculously fast in a vanilla car? Not counting JATO because that’s just uncontrollable.

Another issue with my current setups is that tires only have so much grip, so there’s just too much wheel spin when I have too much power. Unless there’s a way to bypass this and have infinitely gripping tires.

2. LJ74

LJ74
    Expand Collapse

This isn't the right place to put this thread. Threads in this section are for the mods you make.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. veljko

veljko
    Expand Collapse

first,wrong section,second https://www.beamng.com/resources/ve...e-and-other-values-edit-works-for-mods.14868/ https://www.beamng.com/resources/extra-variable-grip-tires-all-official-tires-supported.2882/

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Using my first mod you can achieve insane unrealistic horsepower, use engine edit to max out all possible values of the engine, then add race intake and customizable supercharger and turbo, max them out as well, use OP intercooler and oil cooler, customizable transmission with as many gears as possible, full customizable drivetrain with all adjustable gear ratios and set as many of them for max top speed as possible, you can also swap the fuel to customizable one and make it ultra light but ultra powerful, custom nitrous ratio to get max power out of it, use drag tires and increase friction of the car, as well as deformation and breaking resistance to max so the tires don't get shredded from extreme wheelspin and don't explode from too high speed... Probably there's more you can do but I'm forgetting some of it.
    I managed to make a car that drives 700 km/h in reverse once using this mod. Should be still there in mod's configs, it's the Sunburst Crazy Police, but not sure if it's still so fast after last game update that changed the way engine friction works. (I should add some friction modifiers to the mod maybe?)
    I never built a config specifically for top speed record, but maybe I should. I feel like 1000 km/h is doable with the mod.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice