Modding of GTAV declared illegal

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Logi_Veloce, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Rolph

Rolph
    Expand Collapse

I highly doubt most people will reverse/change their reviews. I think around half of negative ones will be left as is, but that is only a speculation I made out of nowhere

2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Odd. All the unreleased cars were removed from the GTA Wiki... I guess take-two was still triggered about them being unveiled ahead of time.

3. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

To be fair, this is quite normal. Those are probably leaks from the inside, from people testing the game or what. Close of confidentiality violated.

4. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

no they weren't. they are available in-game right now but disabled via tuneables (scripts that negates something). this how rockstar fixes their games now instead of actually fixing it. if you have the special vehicles missions for the gunrunning stuff available, one of the missions features a unreleased vehicle. only way people can access them is through OpenIV and switching their models with others (very common) or using a trainer and some other mods to get rid of tuneables for SP that prevent the spawning of said vehicles.

5. Alien Researcher: Dumpy

Alien Researcher: Dumpy
    Expand Collapse

Wait... the petition ACTUALLY worked? I thought if there's enough people, it will make the other person change their mind. Or is that not how it works.

6. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Never wanted to look, but it doesn't depend on what the creator of the petition thinks, but if the petition gets signed enough, I think either the site or the creator of the petition will email or something the creator/person the petition is directed to... (Sorry if it was confusing, just woke up...)

7. Logi_Veloce

Logi_Veloce
    Expand Collapse

I think all the petition really did was spread the word about this decision and how all of the community disagreed with it and was willing to take action in order for it to be reversed.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Peter Beamo

Peter Beamo
    Expand Collapse

time to install some mods!
    Capture.png

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice