Unsolved Mods not working when unpacked?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Projekt535, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Projekt535

Projekt535
    Expand Collapse

Hi all, I'm having an issue with my mod that I'm working on. Since it's a WIP I like to keep it unpacked, but unfortunately some parts of the mod do not work when it is unpacked.
    For example, when tweaking parts for the ETK K, I was able to leave everything unpacked and swap out textures, jbeams, DAEs without issue and would be able to reload the vehicle and see the changes.

However, this does not work for the 200BX or ETK I. When my mod is unpacked, some parts do not show up at all in the part selector, and the ones that do are shown without textures and sometimes even meshes, i.e. part "installed" in menu but not visible at all.

On top of this, when I repack the mod, I must restart the game or none of the parts show in part selector, even for the ETK K. It's as if my mod gets disabled when repacked.

This has happened whether it's on my home PC with 300+ mods or on my laptop with only my mod installed.

If more info or pics/video are needed then let me know and I'll provide any additional info that I can.

Cheers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice