1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

more employees in your team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sevennemesis, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Sevennemesis

Sevennemesis
    Expand Collapse

hello! I wondered if it was in your project to grow your team one day?, then would accelerate the development and could be more profitable!
    for example, when the multiplayer is available when the game is available in Beta, you mounted the price. much like minecraft.

you can make a exclusif paid content for encouraging the development.

the development of a game is very difficult and very expensive, especially if you do a multiplayer server is extremely expensive.

thx

p.s: thank you very much for creating this game, I was no longer living. hahahaha

2. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

What are really trying to talk about? I don't understand? Are you making a game, or in need or employees?:confused:

3. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

throwing more devs at coding something doesn't usually work well.

Maybe it would be effective to get more car makers, but most cars aren't being developed anyway because of the strut thing.

4. Sevennemesis

Sevennemesis
    Expand Collapse

sorry, it is difficult for me to speak in English, but I made ​​all efforts possible to be part of the community.

no, it was only a question about the projects that are planned.

I like to know more about the development.

p.s : work for Beamng would be a dream for me! : D ( I can dream )

5. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

Okay I see now. Yeah and I would love to also.;)

EDIT: But in order to work for BNG, you have to show you can do what needs to be done. For example, environmental artist, needs to know how to place nature, make out nature, know how things work and are laid out, vehicle artist, you need to know how to make vehicles and know about vehicle.:D

6. DeadNoob

DeadNoob
    Expand Collapse

"exclusif paid content"

a DLC right ?

NO.

7. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

I think the developers know very well about the cost of developing their own game. BeamNG may be a pretty small company that's just started, but they're definitely not amateurs ;)

Yes please. I'll gladly pay for more content after the game is fully released :) Free things are great, of course, but they can't keep developing more and more content after it comes out of beta completely for free, cause then they won't be able to pay their own bills and such.

8. Smeowkey

Smeowkey
    Expand Collapse

I think it would be best to let the current team smooth out all the kinks in the Alpha and to create a stable (Beta) version that doesn't crash on a decent computer. There's no point hiring a team to create a multiplayer mode when a powerful desktop computer currently has problems of its own when handling a mere six cars or so in single player mode. Once the game's main code and elements are finalized, then and only then do I think it would be profitable for the BeamNG team to hire more staff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice