More interaction!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by NickMsiGaming, Dec 21, 2017.

1. NickMsiGaming

NickMsiGaming
    Expand Collapse

While the super realistic crash simulation is nice,the cars just seem to be plopped in this world without any real connection to the map.Now,It would be nice if when its snows or rains,the cars get wet or covered with snow,or when it hails the cars get tiny dents on them,also if you drive a lot on the map your car gets dirty.Also,functional windshield wipers and horns,and indicators that make a sound,as well as glass that can be broken in many different locations,just to tie the cars into the maps :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Brickfalcon

Brickfalcon
    Expand Collapse

I agree they should also add tire marks or prints in mud and possibly scratches or rust in the water

3. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

Good idea, lot of work. The devs have other priorities I’m sure.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Kevin15673

Kevin15673
    Expand Collapse

This would be amazing, but as said earlier, it would be a lot of work, and it will probably never happen.

5. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Likely to require a lot of computing power (even relative to what's already there), but I can't imagine the devs wouldn't like to do some of this at some point. Also, horns have already been added.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice