More Interior Modifications (Specifically Part Removal)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by DrPeetree, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Would you like to see these?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Something similar (please give examples)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DrPeetree

DrPeetree
    Expand Collapse

Ok so a friend and I love to create our own banger races. We set up cars, turn on AI for all of them and just let them do their own thing.

My biggest issue is that when making custom configs for the vehicles is the lack of interior parts. The fact that all glass can be removed is brilliant news BUT I have a few suggestions.

Removable door panels for ALL vehicles.
    Removable carpets.
    Simplified Dashboard.*
    H-frame Roll-cage.
    Bolted door brace.
    Bolted bonnet.
    Welded boot lid.
    Roof fin.
    Cut front wings.

Before you go shouting at me.... yes some of these are exterior parts to, but those aren't as important to me as the interior ones.

*By simplified I mean a dash with no trim, no radio, no heater etc Just a wheel, speedo & rev lights.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. PriusRepellent2

PriusRepellent2
    Expand Collapse

You can get the following....

Mirrimar - Welded doors, stripped out interior with no dashboard, no radiator but doesn't overheat, welded boot and bonnet and to add to all this, round cut wings too.

Fait One - Welded doors, boot and bonnet, stripped out interior with no dashboard, stripped exterior and cut wings

Ibishu Covet - Did used to have everything, but broke in a recent update. This car had a H Frame, cut wings, banger bonnet and the same specs as above.

ETK I Series - Square cut wings, welded doors, boot and bonnet. Stripped out interior and exterior, banger bonnet fitted.

Think you get the idea, all of this is easy to find.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice