More leniency with bus length with strict bus stops disabled

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by ARES IV, Aug 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ARES IV

ARES IV
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I really like the bus routes gameplay. :)

Sadly any buses with more than standard length cant be played as they simple dont fit inside the predefined area. So far so good... of course with Strict Stops enabled the game rightfully complaints about the articulated bus being way to long.

It however also still does this when strict stops are disabled.... and again I can understand the initial reasoning behind that..... but with more and more great mods like this one

https://www.beamng.com/resources/articulated-frame-component-for-bus.3526/

it would be nice if one could still follow the bus routes without running into issues at the stops.

When you are at it... maybe you could also give us an additional checkbox that allows you to to the bus routes with any vehicle.... sometimes it would be really cool to drive a route with a car in advance to get to know it. Yes... freeroam but there is no indicator where bus stops are and finding them all manually on the map is not exactly my idea of fun.

Thank you for consideration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice