More trailers?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by CraftyGrigg1, Dec 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

Do you think there should be a trailer rework

1. No it's not necessary

2. Yes this is annoying

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CraftyGrigg1

CraftyGrigg1
    Expand Collapse

So I've noticed that there are a lack of trailers to tow/move cars around there's only the small flatbed trailer which has clearance issues on even standard height cars and not being that long then you have the large box trailer which more or less has the same problems of being not long enough or not wide enough

another thing is securing cars on there, well that hand brake and having it in gear the car still bounces around and grabing a node at 0-10% does a surfice job is still buggy with things binding through other things

Then you have the dry van trailer where I haven't had many issues with it except securing stuff and it only having a fifth wheel mounting which I think a gouseneck attachment would be better?

Possible idea would be a smaller version like a single or double car box trailer with a normal A frame tounge or a gouse neck?

So idk how many people find this a problem but I just thought I should voice my opinion ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. CraftyGrigg1

CraftyGrigg1
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice