WIP More train rails

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by Extazy_, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Extazy_

Extazy_
    Expand Collapse

Hi ,
    I'm creating some train tracks and modules like tram rails , diamond crossing , more realistic rails and maybe others things in the future .
    As you can see here i already did some things and the diamond crossing and tram rails are already working fine .
    Capturedcran108.png

But as you can see too , i have a little problem with the textures . I didn't put textures on these for now but i tried to on the "realistic rails" and i ended up with this :

That's pretty hugly so if you have any solution to this problem i would like to know how to put correctly a texture on these . For precision im making all my models with sketchup ( im too bad with others software )

I made a switch too but i have to correct the physicals bugs and its one way only ( 2 inputs and 1 output )

If needed i can provide the models .

Screenshot of the train working on tram rails :

Models of the diamond crossing and the switch are based on this pack of rails :
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/mappers-resource-functional-train-tracks.27094/

--- Post updated ---

Attached Files:

• Capturedcran107.png
    • Capturedcran106.png
    • Capturedcran107.png
    • Capturedcran111.png
    • Capturedcran105.png
    • Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice