1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Motion Blur?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Zilla86**, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Zilla86**

Zilla86**
    Expand Collapse

I was just wondering if there was an option for motion blur in the settings or something. If there is, I would be happy if someone explained how to get it. I just wanted to try it out for a video I wanna make. :D

2. supercharge71

supercharge71
    Expand Collapse

Motion blur is currently not a setting, it may be added in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Instant Winrar

Instant Winrar
    Expand Collapse

Sadly it is not... It would really give the game a feeling of speed which is lacking at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Zilla86**

Zilla86**
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. I know. It makes it look smoother and more realistic. That's ok. I saw a video of BeamNG with lots of motion blur. I'm Guessing that it was the video editor that had a feature for motion blur. Hopefully they add it. Here is the video btw:

• Like Like x 1
  5. supercharge71

supercharge71
    Expand Collapse

Yes, most of the youtubers create "motion blur" or the effect of motion blur by recording gameplay at 8 times slower than real-time in 60fps, then speed it up and convert it to 30fps. Giving the illusion of motion blur, there are other programs that add video effects as well. It's a pretty cool effect though

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice