1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Mouse Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by ShoarW, Aug 4, 2013.

1. ShoarW

ShoarW
    Expand Collapse

There's a couple issues with the mouse when trying to move the camera that I would like to point out.

Inverted mouse, can we please get an option to disable this?

Fixed Camera - We need to be able to have our cameras on a fixed point, not allowing the game to rotate the camera. It's quite annoying when I'm trying to focus somewhere and the game will turn the camera because it feels like it.

Mouse doesn't respond that well to changing camera views - When my lighting was set to high, I couldn't turn the camera at all, changing camera views into the cars and other views will allow you to turn the camera but it will jerk 5 degrees, not smooth at all.

Changing the lighting to low fixes the jerk issue but the rest of the issues are still there.

Edit:

I've included my specs but I don't think they matter.

(imported from here)

#1 ShoarW, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

thanks for reporting those issues, we are working hard on fixing those things :)

3. postman

postman
    Expand Collapse

I'd just like to confirm these. Also note that on the cliff level, camera rotation is not available at all.

4. ZKuut3R

ZKuut3R
    Expand Collapse

Would these settings also include changes to the X360 Gamepad settings? I noticed it is inverted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice