Movie, Car, and Music Guilty Pleasures/

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Kasir, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

A thread for movies, cars, and music that only you seem to like or you know you shouldn't like but do anyway.

Here's my list:

Movies: I,Robot (Idk how well people actually like it but I'm sure not that much), It Chapter 2 (Only because it's unintentionally goofy and easy to make fun of)

Cars: 2nd gen NSX (I know everybody clowns on it because it doesn't "live up to the NSX name" [whatever that actually means], but I think it was never meant to be a supercar, but a sports coupe. I love it either way), Supra A90 (It's definitely not the prettiest thing and is slight sacrilege to call it a Supra, but if they gave it the MR2 name I'd be a lot more hooked. I was just happy to see a sporty Toyota that wasn't a new Camry SE), Tesla Cybertruck (It's a goo-no, great-idea on paper, but the styling made it just a joke. I don't wanna sound like a douche, but I, a 13-year-old, could probably do a better design. The Rivian is better looking of course. BTW pleeease don't turn this into an argument about how electric vehicles are killing the automotive industry and yada yada. I'm sick of seeing that everywhere)

Music: Humanz by Gorillaz (I didn't like all of it but maybe a good 70%. It's funny that I like the album most Gorillaz fans hate and don't like the one everyone does like [The Now Now] Demon Days and Plastic Beach are still winners though, don't get it twisted)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice