Multiplayer Collisions

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Yotaak, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Yotaak

Yotaak
    Expand Collapse

Well, I was thinking of this for a while. I was wondering if BeamNG will have multiplayer collisions (amusing BeamNG will have multiplayer). I would love to make a derby league, So everyone would make there own modded derby car and having an online event. I think it would bring a lot more people interested in BeamNG.

My ideas
    -V8 derby (two heats, a consolation round, then finals)
    -4 cylinder derby (two heats, a consolation round, then finals)
    -4 cylinder figure 8's (two heats, then finals)
    -4 cylinder Rollover competitions
    (Of course there will be rules and such)

Let me know what you guys think about my Idea's/Suggestion's.

P.S. I'm not sure if there has been another thread like this one, I have searched and it came up with no results

#1 Yotaak, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
  2. joytech22

joytech22
    Expand Collapse

Re: Multiplier Collisions

I think I saw in a few other threads that they intended for a destruction derby type of gamemode.
    I like your event ideas though, they would certainly add to the fun especially if presented all up in a tournament.

;)

3. Yotaak

Yotaak
    Expand Collapse

That's what I was thinking, a point series or a tournament. Like every Sunday for a whole month, then the person who won that month would be the champion until the next person wins.

4. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

While the whole demolition derby concept is becoming way overposted, I do like the tournament idea. It would be fun to compete against others to win some sort of prize. What would be even cooler is a prize. If you win such a great event, you should be rewarded with a special paint, exclusive car, special upgrade, or something else noticeable and powerful.

5. Yotaak

Yotaak
    Expand Collapse

I don't think a exclusive car or special upgrade is really fair, what if someone is really good at derbying and they win, then the next month a new guy comes. That guy who won will be better then everyone else because their car will be stronger and what not.

About your prize idea, I might make an admission fee, such as 50 cents or a dollar to enter for the whole month, then who ever wins the month gets the jackpot or something like that.

6. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

No. I want to buy a game, not a gambling center. As for the car prize, I don't mean some super fast, armored tank. I mean something unique or cool. For example, in the game Gran Turismo 4, you could win this really cool car (called the "Jay Leno Tank Car" if memory serves) by completing a very difficult race. The car was horrible and couldn't be entered in any races, but was awesome to have. A prize car doesn't have to be the best car. It just has to be something that says, "Hey. I'm special because I won a tournament against a ton of other people." The point is to give the player something unique to reward their skills and efforts, not make them an invincible player with an unfair advantage. By "upgrade," I meant something like a special part, not a stat booster. That was my bad.

(imported from here)This is the Tank Car btw. :eek:

#6 Trykkestar, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  7. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

I'll just say, ME WANTTZZZ. But I know what you mean, it could also be just athetic. Like an all chrome paint job. ;)

8. Yotaak

Yotaak
    Expand Collapse

I also just thought of something else that multiplier collision would be good. Maybe there was a RPG server. Say there was a crash and people could respond to the crash and tow the car away or something like that. Or in another case, you could play the roll of a police officer and preform a PIT maneuver in a police chase.

9. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

You know we would have a GTA map.

10. Mad-Alex

Mad-Alex
    Expand Collapse

Also it will be cool to have some pit repairs, and some spare parts system for each DD event.
    For exaple one banger driver can bring for one DD event, "obviously one banger car", 4 spair tires, one spair suspension parts pack, one runing gear spair parts pack, one spair drive shaft for "RWD cars". After Hit 1 all cars go to the pits, all drivers have for exaple 60 minuts to repair their cars. Change deflated tires(if any), stretch car body in case of severe damege, change broken runing gear parts, and other stuff. And this pit repairs will take a plase after each hit, exept for finals.
    This features will add some cool gameplay for SP and MP as well.

#10 Mad-Alex, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice