1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Multiple computers

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Fradias, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Fradias

Fradias
    Expand Collapse

I currently own 2 computers, one is a potato which I use to be on the forums or skype, and the other one is a gaming computer, my question is, can I have beamng alpha on my gaming computer and use the forums while having access to DRIVE content in the potato?

Also, if I ever get rid of my gaming computer to buy a new one, how can I prove that it's still me so that I can install beamng on the new computer?

Please answer both questions.

Thanks in advance,
    Fradias

2. Griffin3300

Griffin3300
    Expand Collapse

I believe you can download the full game setup file on the website IF you have bought the full game

3. Motovader72

Motovader72
    Expand Collapse

1. BeamNG.drive is DRM free. Your serial code can be used as many times as you wish, on as many computers as you like.

2. You prove who you are with your forum account, which is why you link your purchase to these forums,
    which is how you get the BeamNG banner under your name.

4. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Guys... This question is from when the game launched in August of last year. Fradias likely got his answer already elsewhere.

5. Jack Attack

Jack Attack
    Expand Collapse

You just bumped a 7-month-old thread after you said this in this thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice