Muti-Class, Championship, & Rules (Fan add-on?)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Khristian Gillespie, May 24, 2020.

1. Khristian Gillespie

Khristian Gillespie
    Expand Collapse

I just wonder since video games and simulators like rfoctor2, Iracing does, and projects cars /project car 2 have not only have a championship home. and allow grouping of cars in the wheel to wheel racing as well as Muti-Class racing in real life.

The Championship series scenario is will be a Top-Tier add-on even if just user content Creation, for I just looking to make a championship scenario for single player as the muti-class option up 14 Vehicles groups that allow other players made own championship scenarios from pre-sets and player changes ranging rules, Free-Practices, qualifying, racing series, type, track/route numbers of tracks, track layout races/heat races and rounds as well number competitive NPCs cars/drivers and teams in the championship at any given time or point. As well as how manly points earn and how many get points and where is in the heat races or main races etc.

The project of me and gamingzone4444 is not just going happen in snaped too.

Real-world examples of the Muit-class faction option and race is a very good idea.

#WEC #LEMANS24 #SuperSeason
    WEC beginner's guide (by) Vehicle Valhalla and WEC's 2019 Rulebook & Officials that wrote their rules too.

WTAC 101 - Haltech's Guide to Time Attacking (By) Haltech and real WorldTimeAttack teams, drivers and officials.

The overviews of how racing vehicles&driver championship works as well rules if you don't know if you do, then that fine too.

What is Super GT? The Cars & Series Explained (By) The Race and SuperGT Media/Rules Officials.

#f1 #formula1 #formulaone
    The Rules of Formula One 1 - F1 - EXPLAINED! (By)
    Ninh Ly and Rulesbook by FIAF1/officials.

#nascar #nascarplayoffs #daytona500
    The Rules of NASCAR Racing - EXPLAINED! (By) Ninh Ly and rules by NASCAR Officials.

Oh if just lost on what type racing series you can do with These add-ons have a look at these videos.
    3 Types of Racing Are Fighting For Control of Racing - /SHAKEDOWN
    (By)
    SHAKEDOWN of DiveTube and host Leo Parente

Ok then get to get to work on that add-on then see you later and just ask if you want to help me and gamingzone4444 as well.

All have a good time and stay safe and well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice