My BeamNG.drive powered illustrations

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by SergentFido, Sep 25, 2017.

1. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Is this just me, or is Hulk having the time of his life kicking that cab?

He looks so happy.

2. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Final version guys. Maybe i'll improve some details when i'll have time but now i'd rather work on something else.
    I hope you'll like it.

Hulk_smashing_caprice_sergentFido.jpg

#22 SergentFido, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Animated version of this image, as i made all the parts on different layers groups :

• Like Like x 1
  4. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone, i update this topic with this illustration i just made as a private commission for somebody. As i used the Chevy Caprice in game as a base for the taxi SheHulk lifts up, this illustration has a good place in the BeamNG powered ones :) As usual, i put making of pics of the process.

shehulk-VS-supergirl-color-final-sergefiedos.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip01.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip02.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip03.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip04.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip05.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip06.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip07.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip09.jpg shehulk-VS-supergirl-wip10.jpg

I use this new post to tell you that i'm now back full time on my illustration artworks, and unless i'd like to have a break from drawing sometimes in the year, it's more than sure that i won't have time to make mods anymore, and probably maintain the oldsfullsize one neither as well. I also have real cars to maintain and improve in spring, like my Oldsmobile Diesel and i also own a 1978 Bmw 733i that i need to finish, so i will spend time on those real cars rather than on modding if i have spare time.

Anyways i had a good time modding this game, and i'll have a look from time to times on mods and new updates.

5. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

awwwwww
    that 50% Sad but what about the citroen ds now ? Who take it ?

6. Dean Wang

Dean Wang
    Expand Collapse

(insert ok emoji here)

7. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

8. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

As it is my 3D model, still in early stage, i guess nobody will take this mod. But anybody is free to make another Citroen. I may come back to it, or not, but right now i have my energy dedicated to something else. Modding this game is very time consuming, i can do many drawings with the same amount of time so this activity can't last forever, that's life :).

9. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

Nice work done with talent. Beautiful, I like!

10. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

I know. Take care of you :)

11. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, i have to say i had wonderful moments when being at the max pressure before release, it was a real team work.

Thanks, glad you like it, a lot of time involved into the making.

12. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Leave forum can be good. Make A pause and go outside ;)
    Montmorillon is A good city for go outside :D
    (Je peux témoigner j y ai habité 9 ans)

13. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Your illustrations are really good, definitely keep doing those!

I would like to thank you from all you have given, it is a lot!

Maybe you can allow community to update your Olds full size if some update breaks it? It is a lot of work you put into mods and in a future I'm sure many new guys could enjoy from that mod alone.

14. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the advices but i do go outside, i have a young daughter you know. I'm not complaining here, just telling i'm working a lot and in one way, more profitable.
    Also about the forum, you speak about leaving it but i spend maybe 15 minutes per week on it, i'm not really answering to every topic.
    Modding is not community related. I speak about time to spend in doing models and textures, jbeam, and so on.
    I have no problem reading the forum a bit from time to time :p It's not really time consuming.

I will follow the Oldsfullsize mod regarding the game evolution and i'm sure people of the team will help keeping it working as long as possible. We'll see.

#34 SergentFido, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  15. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

*awesome*

16. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Very nice artwork!
    Good luck with your career :)

17. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Nadeox1 :) I'll do the best i can. Working a lot and spring will provide some good things as i'll have illustrations featured in an artbook besides 55 other illustrators, with some really famous ones i admire already, so i'm honored it has been asked to me.

18. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

You should make BD (bande dessiné)

19. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

I do commercial comics already, for Renault, Axa assurances, and other brands. Regarding the comic books industry in France, it's getting harder and harder to live from it, and a lot of comics artists are leaving in France, disappointed, for more profitable opportunities or other career plans. I had good contacts in the industry but i've chosen to go on in commercial illustration. I had comics pages published in some weekly publications some years ago though, and i'll be probably back to it if i get an exciting written project to do, but this is not a priority. We'll see :) Not easy to live from drawing but social medias change a lot of things now. People are creating their own art books just because they get a lot of followers through monthes and years.

20. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

woha nice. your talent is so amazing. keep up :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice