My First Experiences and my Suggestions..

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by JDMClark, Aug 10, 2013.

1. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Alright i finally got to give this a real try out. I must say it is what i've been looking for, for so long. I have a feeling my suggestions will be overlooked or just seen as repetitive but here are my suggestions:

*More realistic Tire Deformation and damage. I noticed the tire *blows out* by looking like a huge chunk is missing but what if the tire deflated and u road on the flat tire till it came off.
    ^I can relate i had a blowout and had to drive about half a mile down the road to find someone with a decent jack to lift my car enough to change the tire. U can drive on a flat but its hell.

*Paint Deterioration, like realistic scrapes and dings would add more to the impressive detail in the game.

*The glorious suspension.. Its actually pretty near perfect. Alot of people refer to them as bumpy. They should get in a older car(80s-90s) take it through some rough roads and hard corners pushing it.. Its not that smooth.
    -It should be a tad smoother and i mean a tad. Smoothen the Dampening and the absorbing of the shocks some. Maybe give use a tune table for the shocks and let us find our own settings.

*Ability to add ABS TC and Stability control.. Make the ABS realistic ect ect. This is explanatory.

*I seen in a video the offroading with mud and such. Steal some ideas from Spin Tires lol. But When you run off the road maybe some breaking away of limbs and bushes and ruts left in the ground would be visually appealing when someone overturns a truck on a corner and flips a few times smacking through bushes. Also add where if u spend time in the dirt you will bring some trails out on the road with you until the dirt has came off the wheels.

*Hopefully some new sounds will be implemented and i seen the signs so i know its coming eventually. But some more realistic tire spinning sounds. Like with the hatch turbod i hear burr burr burr burrt when i hit a slight bumpy hill in it and floored. Multiple sound clips for the tires would be nice. And some crystal clear turbo sounds would be awesome too! Also when removing the muffler maybe a tone adjustment would be sweet.

*More Realistic glass damage please.. pretty sure this has been asked alot.

*More gearbox and engine options please :) maybe the ability to add different stage clutches so people with g27s and such could have fun with the clutch

*In the event of a collision, maybe alot of pieces flying around would be nice. Like parts from the car like wiring batterys headlights glass and some items that actually litter the area.

Those are my suggestions, i'm sure they've probably all been suggested but if not id like to see these implemented :).. I love the game and cant wait for future releases!

2. anonymous

anonymous
    Expand Collapse

I agree with the above poster! Lot of good suggestions; most have already been discussed, but it would be great to see them eventually implemented!

3. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Alot more depth into the game now i see some more things that could be added or adjusted.

*When your in Manual mode, more realistic gearing and the feeling of being in a stick shift would make the flow to the game alot better. Using the transmission and the engine to slow the car down when you enter into corners by downshifting isnt really possible in this i dont believe. Like I've said before the clutch needs some attention. Cars without a lot of power wouldn't notice the amount of work goes into the clutch but for weaker cars like a non turbo covet or something, having to pull out and shifting gears and such could be a lot more realistic. I bet the developers are working on this and I can't say it would be easy. But i'd love it if they upgraded the stick shift feature of the game a lot. Would make me buy a G27 a lot sooner.

*The tires need some much better physics. I think that is what makes the cars skiddish and hard to control is the tire physics are a bit off. Now i'm not trying to take shots at you guys behind BeamNG.Drive, but the tires are kinda crap right now. But thats the reason its in alpha and i've seen them discuss this in some places.

*Interior lighting, headlight options, ect. Interior lighting is a must though. For me atleast.

*I haven't really been able to tell but the brake disks heating up with a red glow would be a nice addition!

*Scrapes and more damage to the rims the car. (maybe come into play when they address adding cosmetic visual damage via textures)

*Weather: Snow, Rain, Ice, ect.

*Leaking Fluids(seen some people talking about this)

*Make the temp gauge have a reason, when we get in a minor fender bender and the radiator is damaged make the engine overheat ect.

I'll have more suggestions eventually.

Awesome game guys if I had some extra money I'd donate too you guys! Keep up the awesome work!

4. blinkingyellow

blinkingyellow
    Expand Collapse

We gotta remember that the current game is still an early alpha version and there are bunch of updates coming on their way.

5. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Yeah i know its in a very early alpha stage. I'm just trying to give the developers some new ideas if they haven't thought of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice