My New Video series - Truck Rampage

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by SuperEmbracer, Mar 22, 2019.

1. SuperEmbracer

SuperEmbracer
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys,

Today I am starting a new video series. It's pretty basic; I'm terrible at coming up with new ideas and putting them in action.

Some of you might remember my old video where I drift a Ibishu Kashira in Mt. Glorious. This new video I made is of higher quality, despite having no music. There's only 2 additional AI cars because my gaming PC is an entry-level one with dual cores, and just one additional car causes noticeable lag.

<iframe width="1189" height="669" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tell me what I did well and what I should do better. My YouTube channel is small, and mostly consisting of low-quality videos, But as of today, I want to be able to change that!

And of course credit to the authors of Traffic Tool (Gamergull) and Mount Coot-tha (B25Mitch)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice